Apply now and let´s discuss the position in more detail!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Service Workforce Analyst for a Luxury Automotive Brand will be:
- Scheduling and managing training sessions
- Implementing regular coaching sessions based on QA-feedback & QM-results
- Calculating effort based on previous volumes, expected volumes and scope
- Derive FTE demand based on calculated effort
- Hand-over estimated effort, scope and FTE demand to WFM
- Consider FTE demand based on forecast
- Consider planned absence due to annual leave, on-boarding, illness, continuous qualification, regular attrition
- Create operative workforce planning for all roles in "CIC Operations" based on required vs. available skills/ experiences (incl. precise shift plans, training plans, vacation plans)
- Hand-over of workforce planning to operations management (incl. Team leaders, trainers)
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- Senior-level specialist with several years of experience in workforce management
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Experience in a customer service position
- Having excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Technological affinity to handle technical content
- Willingness to understand complex automotive products/services
- Motivated and empathetic personality, with a self-dependent and accurate working style.
What´s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Working in a non-hierarchical, fast-paced and highly changeable environment
- Being part of the creation of the Customer Interaction Center of one of the world´s leading luxury automotive brands
- Working in an inclusive, diverse, and international team
- Possibility to partially work from home after the initial training months
Your future company:
An innovative luxury automotive brand that is currently creating an in-house Customer Interaction Center. They have offices worldwide to cater to the needs of their international clientele. The Customer Service department in Barcelona will focus on the markets of various European countries.