RECRUITMENT TEAM LEADER.
Are you looking for a first position in the finance field? Do you speak Polish, Spanish, and English? If so, this opportunity is made for you!
Your responsibilities and impact working as an Accountant Assistant will be:
- Management of fixed assets
- Monthly closing according to group regulations (Local Gaap & IFRS)
- Calculating and posting adjustments
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You have a native level of Polish and a fluent level of Spanish & English
- You are based in Barcelona
- You just graduated with a degree in accounting, business administration, finance or similar
- An experience in accounting, administration, or a similar role will be valued
- You are a team player with a collaborative spirit, offering support to others
What’s in it for you?
- Salary aligned with your experience and the market
- Permanent contract with 6 month trial period
- Monday to Friday 39 hours with Flexible start between 7:45 and 9:45
- Company canteen
- Hybrid model after 3 months in the company (2 days per week on-site)
- Office in Barcelona (El Prat de Llobregat)
- Access to free coffee and fruits in the office
- Nutritionist and Physiotherapist in the office
- International work environment
- Career growth opportunities
- Starting date: ASAP
Your Future Company:
An international Global Business Service Center based in El Prat de Llobregat providing support on administrative, accounting, financial and other transversal services related to the companies of the group. The company is very international with more than 250 employees and 30 different nationalities in the office.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.