Are you looking for a new and interesting challenge within an international company? Do you have experience in accounting or in a similar role? Do you have a fluent level of French? If so, this opportunity is made for you!
Your responsibilities and impact working as an Accountant will be:
- Managing fixed assets
- Controlling General ledger accounting entries
- Preparing the monthly and yearly closing
- Balance Sheet analysis and reconciliation
- Preparing the VAT declaration
- Preparing the document for audit
- Supporting the implementation of new accounting processes and tools
- Assisting group reporting
- Supporting internal and statutory audits
- Contributing to projects for continuous improvement purposes
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You have a fluent level of French & either English or Portuguese
- You have a degree in accounting, business administration, or similar
- You have at least 3 years of experience in accounting or a similar role
- You have excellent Excel skills
- You are a team player with a collaborative spirit, offering support to others
- You take responsibility for personal improvement, learning from experiences and new situations
What’s in it for you?
- Salary aligned with your experience and the market
- Yearly Bonus
- International work environment
- Career growth opportunities
- Starting date: January 2024
Your Future Company:
An international company.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.