Do you have previous experience working as an administrative assistant, HR, back office ? Would you like to start your career in a multicultural environment ?
We are looking for Administrative Assistant with strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
Your responsibilities and impact as an Administrative Assistant will be:
- Support project activities including but not limited to: Preparation of project meetings & materials, taking notes
- Support process & desktop procedure documentation as well as training materials
- Support in training & coaching new joiners
- Gather, review, manage information & documents from different stakeholders
- Gather customer information, create and manage change into the customer master databases ensuring alignment between the different systems and accuracy of data
- Gather & document customer invoicing specificities & work closely with the different teams to identify how to automate/produce invoicing according to requirements
- Review revenue & check compliance, create & send invoices
- Receive self-billing information & manage reconciliation
- Identify, assess, categorize and solve invoice errors & disputes in collaboration with the local & collection team
- Provide accurate and timely responses and communication to internal and external customers queries & requests
- Work collaboratively with all stakeholders (Middle Office, local finance & business teams) to deliver excellently
- Generate reporting (Invoices/ Credit notes …) for business needs
- Any other middle office ad-hoc tasks
- You have a native level of Dutch, and you speak English fluently
- You are graduated with a Business Administration Degree or equivalent
- You have previous successful experience with working in a shared service center environment, working in Billing, Customer Service, HR or Sales
- You have the habit to collaborate with an international team
- You know how to be proactive and escalate if necessary, to solve issues
- You are quality-oriented, focus on details and problem solver
- You have great communication skills
- You have excellent organization skills and the ability to work under pressure & manage deadlines
What's in it for you ?
- Salary based on your level of experience + additional benefits (meal vouchers, life insurance, pension plan, etc.)
- Career opportunities
- International and multicultural environment
- A company with a worldwide reputation
- Start date: ASAP
Your Future Company:
Our client is an international SSC widely acknowledged as an excellent service provider for companies all over Europe is looking for experts in finance, administration, marketing, IT, HR and recruitment to join their hub in Barcelona. They offer a dynamic and multicultural environment with a team including talents from more than 30 different nationalities working on high-quality standards.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for Dutch speakers in Spain or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.