RECRUITMENT TEAM LEADER.
If you have a degree or experience in digital marketing? That you are looking to have an impact on your position? And you are looking for an international environment to develop yourself and build a career? Please have a look at this offer!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Advertiser Account Specialist will be:
- Managing relationships with an existing portfolio of clients
- Optimizing and creating digital campaigns for clients
- Creative and analytical advisory
- Data analysis on a daily basis
- Reporting on campaign results - both internally and to the client
- Proactively contacting and activating new and existing advertisers
- Working closely with the technical team to troubleshoot technical issues and improve the service
- Negotiating advertising budgets and ad spaces
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- English - full professional proficiency
- Based in Spain and able to start ASAP (NIE + SSN)
- Excellent communication and client relationship skills
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in the digital sector or sales
- Knowledge of media buying models
- Critical thinking and basic mathematical skills
- A passion for new digital innovations
- Strong negotiation abilities
- Ability to work autonomously and within in a team, in a fast-paced environment
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Company MacBook
- Quarterly Bonus
- Fresh new office with amazing views
- Free coffee and snacks
- Career growth opportunities
Your Future Company:
A brand with over a decade of experience as a leading provider in the digital advertising sector. Operating worldwide with a double impact on the business. Allowing clients to have full access to a vast marketplace and advanced optimization. And making sure that the publishers are able to monetize their traffic in an effective and safe way.
They are looking for new members to join them in their journey in their Barcelona hub.
This project is not the best fit for you? You can still send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.