Your responsibilities and impact as B2B Microsoft Account Manager will be:
Microsoft is looking for support in their Customer Service department!
Your tasks include:
- Supporting clients by answering their questions regarding products and services via phone and email
- Providing solutions for occurring problems
- Optimizing the client's technical equipment/tools
- Identifying up-and cross-selling opportunities for existing accounts
- Directing communication to the management level
- Gaining market knowledge and informing about Microsofts' competitive advantages
- Assisting new and former clients with account-related issues and questions
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies, they will train you in every aspect of the job. Do you have a sales attitude, business acumen, good communication skills, and a pro-active attitude?
Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
- You are fluent in French and have a good command of English
- You have business acumen
- You have good negotiation skills or want to acquire them!
- You are technically interested
- You are motivated, reliable, and committed to your work
- You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are a real team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
What's in it for you?
- Type of contract: a long-term fixed-term contract, renewable every year
- Working hours: full-time on rotating shifts (Mon-Fri, 9 AM - 6 PM)
- Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
Excluding accommodation: 1100 gross/month (based on level of experience)
- For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help with paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Private health insurance included from the first day of contract signature
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities, and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
Is a career in Customer Service what you are looking for?
As one of the top 3 leading Technology brands in the world, Microsoft will give you the opportunity to learn and do what you love.
You will not only have one of the technology pioneer companies on your curriculum, but you will also learn to work according to their business standards.
Microsoft offers different opportunities based on your level of experience and the responsibilities you are ready to take! If you are willing to relocate to sunny Lisbon, this is the right opportunity for you!
Feel free to check our other opportunities in Customer Service in Lisbon or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.