As one of the top 3 leading Technology brands in the world, Microsoft will give you the opportunity to learn and do what you love.
You will not only have one of the technology pioneer company on your curriculum, you will also learn to work according to their business standards.
Microsoft offers different opportunities based on your level of experience and responsibilities you are ready to take! If you are willing to relocate to sunny Lisbon, Portugal, this is the right opportunity for you!
Your responsibilities and impact as B2B Sales Advisor for Microsoft will be:
- Answering questions regarding products and services via phone (80% inbound, 20% outbound) and email
- Supporting the clients who are mostly small and medium-sized companies in the sectors of health care, industry, administration, trade, finance, and education
- Finding client-oriented solutions for all kinds of questions with a focus on the product lines Surface and Hololens
- Giving information about products, prices, and discounts
- Finishing orders and sales over the phone
- Administrative tasks
- Continuously contact with existing customers for possible optimization and updates
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You have a native level in French and a good command of English
- You have experience in sales or are at least sales-oriented
- You have good negotiation skills or want to acquire them!
- You work precisely and are comfortable with administrative tasks
- You are technically interested
- You are motivated, reliable, and committed to your work
- You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are a real team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
- Type of contract: a long-term fixed term 12 months contract, renewable every year
- Working hours: Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm
- Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 930€ gross/month (based on level of experience)
- Excluding accommodation: 1080€ gross/month (based on level of experience)
- For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Private health insurance included from the first day of contract signature
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
Is this project not the best fit for you ? Feel free to check our other opportunities in Customer Service in Lisbon. Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.