Is a career in the Technology field what you are looking for?
As one of the top 3 leading Technology brands in the world, Microsoft will give you the opportunity to learn and do what you love.
You will not only have one of the technology pioneer company on your curriculum, you will also learn to work according to their business standards.
Microsoft offers different opportunities based on your level of experience and the responsibilities you are ready to take! If you are willing to relocate to sunny Lisbon, Portugal, this is the right opportunity for you!
Your responsibilities and impact as Partner Community Specialist for Microsfot will be:
- Understanding of the primary competitor services and technologies
- Express the competitive advantages of Microsoft's solution/service;
- Ensure Microsoft's partners are equipped with the appropriate; tools/resources to compete accordingly to each competitor scenario they confront;
- Perform as a "Business Advisor" and detect areas of future logical practice appropriate for the partner's needs in the business model;
- Perform as a "Marketing Manager" and support proposed marketing goals including the use of Microsoft partner marketing tools and incentive funding on the appropriate set of activities
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- EU Citizenship or valid work permit/ residency card mandatory
- You are fluent in French and have a good command of English
- You have business acumen
- You have good negotiation skills or want to acquire them!
- You are technically interested
- You are motivated, reliable and committed in your work
- You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are a real team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
What's in it for you?
- Type of contract: a long-term fixed-term contract, renewable every year
- Working hours: full-time on rotating shifts (depending on the project)
- Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
- a) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): €990 gross/month (based on level of experience)
- b) Excluding accommodation: €1080 gross/month (based on level of experience)
- For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Private health insurance included from the first day of contract signature
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
Is this project not the best fit for you ? Feel free to check our other opportunities in Customer Service in Lisbon. Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.