Are you always up to date with the latest trends on the Internet? Do you want to work abroad in a team of more than 80 different nationalities? Then we might have the right opportunity for you in Lisbon!
Your responsibilities and impact working as an AI Content Reviewer:
A Chatbot uses artificial intelligence to respond to user questions with human-like understanding, performing tasks like creating content, summarizing text, and language translation.
- Reviewing chatbot messages by policies
- Content topics range from mild to sensitive subjects such as profanity, hate speech, or violence.
- Classifying the typology of the content following the processes and policies
- Ensuring user and brand safety
- A native level of Dutch and a good level of English
- Being motivated and committed to your work
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Portuguese work permit or a passport that allows you to work in Portugal (required)
- Type of contract: a long-term fixed-term contract, renewable every year with a permanent contract after 2 years
- Working hours: full-time (40h/week, 8 hours a day)
- Rotative shifts from Monday to Friday between 08:00 and 18:00
- Private health insurance after contract signature
- Meal voucher of 154€ net/month, paid on a card (included in your salary) to spend in restaurants, cafeterias, and supermarkets
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 1040€ gross/month
- Excluding accommodation: 1298€ gross/month
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help with paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities, and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
• Approx. 10.1% - 19.9% income tax (IRS) depending on your social
status (married, children);
• 11% social security (access to public health system, pensions, etc.)
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colorful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous cafe culture
- Friendly people, good vibes, and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you with your career development, language skills, accommodation, and social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organization that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for Dutch speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.