What if you could fly to Greece to start a job with plenty of world citizens from different countries with one strong thing in common: the desire to experience, learn and grow altogether within an international booming company?
Whether you are looking for personal development, learning & career opportunities, cultural discovery or simply a life-time experience, you will find it there.
Your responsibilities and impact as a customer experience specialist will be:
In this role, you will be the point of contact with customers in advising, selling, troubleshooting and even setting up their new products
- Identify, reply and solve customer’s requests via phone, email and chat
- Providing professional customer service solutions over the phone, live chat and emails
- Troubleshooting any malfunctions in the digital services
- Correcting data such as GPS location, drivers data, scheduled maintenance, fuel consumption etc.
- Guaranteeing clients satisfaction and high level of quality
- Ensuring and participate in the success of the department
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
For this role, the company is looking for professional and friendly individuals with empathy and the ability to multitask.
- You are a native German speaker with excellent English
- You have an affinity or interest for the automotive industry
- You have a strong customer focus and always ready to help
- You are highly reliable, adaptable, a fast learner, and you have strong problem-solving skills
- You are able to work in fast-paced environments and have a professional attitude
- You are a real team player and enjoy working in multicultural environments
What’s in it for you?
- A full-time job, 40 hours a week
- Salary: approx. 1100-1300€ gross per month x 14 salaries per year + performance-related bonus
- Schedule: available to work in rotative shifts from Monday to Sunday
- A Quality Certified Management Company
- A complete relocation package including:
- Flight ticket to Athens
- Hotel accommodation for 2 weeks with breakfast
- Assistance in finding a flat + real estate agency fee paid by the Company
- Flight ticket to your home and back every year
- Other benefits: vouchers, discounts, free Greek classes, events, outings and parties all year round
Your Future Company:
Located in Athens, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, accommodation and to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organization that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for entry-level German speakers or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.