- Job type Entry-Level
As one of the top 3 leading Technology brands in the world, Microsoft will give you the opportunity to learn and do what you love.
You will not only have one of the technology pioneer companies on your curriculum, you will also learn to work according to their business standards.
Your responsibilities and impact will be:
- Answering questions regarding products and services via phone (80% inbound, 20% outbound) and email
- Supporting the clients who are mostly small and medium-sized companies in the sectors of health care, industry, administration, trade, finance and education
- Finding client-oriented solutions for all kinds of questions with a focus on the product lines
- Giving of information about products, prices, and discounts
- Finishing orders and sales over the phone
- Administrative tasks
- Continuously contact existing customers for possible optimization and updates
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspect of the job. Do you have a sales attitude, business acumen, good communication skills, pro-active and team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
- You are fluent in German and have a good command of English
- You have experience in sales or are sales-oriented
- You have good negotiation skills or want to acquire them!
- You work precisely and are comfortable with administrative tasks
- You are technically interested
- You are motivated, reliable, and committed to your work
- You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are a real team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
- Type of contract: a long-term fixed term 12 months contract, renewable every year
- Working hours: Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm
- Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 1.300€ - 1.400€ gross/month (based on level of experience)
- Excluding accommodation: 1.700€ - 1.800€ gross/month (based on level of experience)
- For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help with paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Private health insurance included from the first day of contract signature
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities, and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colorful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous café culture
- Friendly people, good vibes, and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Your future company:
Our client is recognized as the best Customer Service Solutions provider in the world and they are looking for motivated candidates to join their international team, including 82 nationalities.
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you. From your career development, language skills, and accommodation to your social integration.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for German speakers in Portugal or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.