- DisciplineCustomer Service
Go on reading if you are interested in a job for one of the most famous Telecommunication brands working together with over 227 million clients all over the world! Salt, a French-founded company, developed itself to a multilingual and international company, being part of the top 3 providers in Switzerland and France. If you can imagine yourself being a new member of the company’s team, that might be a great opportunity for you!
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colorful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous café culture
- Friendly people, good vibes, and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Your future company:
Our client is recognized as the best Customer Service Solutions provider in the world and they are looking for motivated candidates to join their international team, including 82 nationalities.
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you. From your career development, language skills, and accommodation to your social integration.
Your responsibilities and impact as Telesales Agent will be:
- Supporting clients’ activities by offering world-class service to their customers
- Processing inquiries from business clients regarding payments, contracts and administration of costumer's data
- Finding solutions for basic technical questions as well as more complicated financial issues actively
- Being a team player and participating in the success of the team and project
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of Germanand at least a B2 level of English
- You are motivated, reliable and committed in your work
- You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are a real team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
What’s in it for you?
- Type of contract: a long-term fixed-term contract, renewable every year
- Working hours: 40h/week (8h/day) from Monday to Friday from 7.30 AM to 4.30 PM
- Salary conditions* – 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 990€ gross/month
- Excluding accommodation: 1.310 € gross/per month + Private health insurance directly after contract signature
- *Approx. 20-25% tax – please refer to living costs in Lisbon for comparison with other EU countries' wages
- *Compensation during the training period if successful (5 days): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
- Relocation support for international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months, airport pick up, and yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU).
- Help with paperwork, opening a bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
- A company that fully supports you and wants to make your experience great
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
- A dynamic, open-minded, and multicultural environment, including 82 different nationalities
- A great place to work in a brand new building, you will work in the best facilities for a fun and comfortable environment
- A company working with top-notch worldwide brands, from various industries from Fashion, Online Marketing, Technologies, Food, etc.
- Real career opportunities: the opportunity to enter a development program within 6 months to get access to other opportunities within the company: from different projects to QA, Team Lead, or Supervisor roles
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for German speakers in Portugal or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.