Go on reading if you are interested in a job for one of the most famous Telecommunication brands working together with over 227 million clients all over the world! Salt, a French-founded company, developed itself into a multilingual and international company, being part of the top 3 providers in Switzerland and France. If you can imagine yourself being a new member of the company’s team, that might be a great opportunity for you!
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colorful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous café culture
- Friendly people, good vibes, and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Your responsibilities and impact as Telesales Agent will be:
- Supporting clients’ activities by offering world-class service to their customers
- Answering inbound calls from potential customers
- Talking to customers who actively reach out to Salt and show interest in the products (soft sales)
- Selling over the phone through good communication and negotiation skills
- Being a team player and participating in the success of the team and project
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of German and at least a B2 level of English
- Experience in sales or at least a sales attitude
- You are motivated, reliable, and committed to your work
- Having a drive for excellence and professionalism
- Excellent communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- Type of contract: a long-term fixed-term contract, renewable every year
- Working hours: 40h/week (8h/day) from Monday to Saturday, rotating shifts from 7 AM to 8 PM
- Work from home
- Salary conditions* – 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 1.150€ gross/month
- Excluding accommodation: 1.450 € gross/per month + Private health insurance directly after contract signature
- *Approx. 20-25% tax – please refer to living costs in Lisbon for comparison with other EU countries' wages
- *Compensation during the training period if successful (5 days): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
- Relocation support for international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months, airport pick up, and yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU).
- Help with paperwork, opening a bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
- A company that fully supports you and wants to make your experience great
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
- A dynamic, open-minded, and multicultural environment, including 82 different nationalities
- A great place to work in a brand new building, you will work in the best facilities for a fun and comfortable environment
- A company working with top-notch worldwide brands, from various industries from Fashion, Online Marketing, Technologies, Food, etc.
- Real career opportunities: the opportunity to enter a development program within 6 months to get access to other opportunities within the company: from different projects to QA, Team Lead, or Supervisor roles
Your future company:
Our client is recognized as the best Customer Service Solutions provider in the world and they are looking for motivated candidates to join their international team, including 82 nationalities.
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you. From your career development, language skills, and accommodation to your social integration.
The Lisbon experience encompasses many things. Lisbon offers all the enjoyments you would expect of a Capital, yet with half the fuss of other European capitals. Are you into neighborhood festivals or into sunset watching from the old Moorish castle? Lisbon has definitely a lot to offer and gives the opportunity to enjoy different lifestyles.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for German speakers in Portugal or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.