- DisciplineCustomer Service
You are interested in finances and know a few things about banking?
You want to be part of a multicultural team in a company which works alongside well-known brands?
You want to relocate to the beautiful capital of Portugal – Lisbon?
Then this could be the perfect opportunity for you to have your experience of a lifetime!
Your responsibilities and impact as Banking Customer Advisor will be:
- Provide support on customers banking related queries primarily through e-mail (e.g. card plafond increases requests).
- Performing other tasks related to the banking activity according to the needs of the project
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies/procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- You will work in a multicultural team environment alongside a diverse team
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You are a native French speaker (this is a must!)
- You are looking for a job opportunity abroad
- You are motivated and committed to your work
- You have no troubles with writing in French
- You are a team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
- Sales/ Commercial background is a plus
- Previous experience in Customer Service or credit recovery experience is a plus
What’s in it for you?
- 9-month temporary contract
- Working hours: Monday to Saturday, rotating shifts 7 am to 9 pm
- A package in line with the market: 850€ gross / month x 14 months + up to 100€ / month performance bonus + meal vouchers of 7.23€ / workday + reimbursement of some transportation cost + Private Health Insurance and dental plan (after six months)
- If you live outside Portugal: reimbursement (up to 400€) of initial flight ticket after 4 months within the company + 4 months of accommodation in shared flat provided by the company (rental fee to pay)
- Opportunity to be part of a challenging and fast paced environment
- Possibility to collaborate with some of the biggest brands in the industry
- A multicultural and international environment
- Fully paid training, professional development and career evolution
- Transportation costs offered to home country for vaccination appointments
Your Future Company:
Started up by 2 French entrepreneurs in the year 2000, the Company has become an international Customer Experience Specialist, with a global presence and counting more than 50.000 employees.
In their international hub in Lisbon, they are taking care of the customer service experiences on behalf of some of the world’s most progressive brands.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for French speakers in Portugal or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.