Do you like to be in contact with people from all around the world?
Are you excited to join an international team and expand your knowledge in the Sales area?
Barcelona sounds like a city that you could see yourself living in?
Amazing, then check out our clients new positions as Business Developer!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Business Developer will be:
- Identifying and qualifying prospects and decider-makers in the targeted companies
- Detecting High Business Opportunities
- Being responsible for generating new business opportunities through hunting, prospecting, and cold calling.
- Proactively finding prospects and creating new business.
- Obtaining customer insight, e.g. business and decisions drivers, customer processes.
- Developing customer experience by proactive sales work.
- Working independently to meet an individual target to support the overall country
- Following up of sales opportunities until the conclusion
- Tracking, managing, and report your sales activity
- Executing and achieving your sales targets
- Directly reporting to the Account Executive.
- Involving with ad-hoc projects
Skills, qualifictations and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of German and an advanced level of English
- Obtaining a Bachelor degree in Business Management or equivalent
- Having previous experience with cold-calling
- Having a minimum of 1 year of successful experience working with SaaS products Sales and working with KPIs
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skilful at communicating with people
- Having good negotiation skills or showing keenness to learn
- Having ethic as your primary value
- Being a team player with high social competence
- Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Barcelona for an international career and life experience.
What’s in it for you?
- Full-time contract and long term contract
- 39h/week, Monday to Friday (09:00 to 18:00)
- Salary: 22.000€ gross annual base salary + up to 4.000€ bonus performance-based
- Relocation Package
- Lots of discounts with our partners
- Free after work activities
- An open-minded and employee-oriented working environment
- Career development opportunities
Your Future Company:
2 French entrepreneurs created a startup in 2000 and today they are leading a global brand. Their growth and solution-oriented services are acknowledged by the most progressive brands and leading companies they are now working with. They became one of the biggest international customer experience solution providers with more than 75.000 multilingual employees in over 50 countries around the world and they are looking for new members to join them in their journey in their Barcelona hub.
Work from home is possible.
Feel free to check our other opportunities for German speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.