Hey there! Are you someone who's into tech and looking to dive into the world of sales? Do you want to join a team that's young, motivated, and full of energy? Well, guess what? This job might just be the perfect fit for you. Our client is on the lookout for someone who's eager to kickstart their sales career and is totally up for the fast-paced vibe.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Business Developer will be:
- Identifying and qualifying prospects and decider-makers in the targeted companies
- Detecting High Business Opportunities
- Being responsible for generating new business opportunities through hunting, prospecting, and cold calling.
- Proactively finding prospects and creating new business.
- Obtaining customer insight, e.g. business and decisions drivers, customer processes.
- Developing customer experience by proactive sales work.
- Working independently to meet an individual target to support the overall country
- Following up of sales opportunities until the conclusion
- Tracking, managing, and report your sales activity
- Executing and achieving your sales targets
- Directly reporting to the Account Executive.
- Involving with ad-hoc projects
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of Swedish and an advanced level of English
- Obtaining a Bachelor degree in Business Management or equivalent
- Having previous experience with cold-calling and B2B Customer management
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skilful at communicating with people
- Having good negotiation skills or showing keenness to learn
- Having ethic as your primary value
- Being a team player with high social competence
- Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Barcelona for an international career and life experience.
What’s in it for you?
– Full-time contract and long term contract
– 39h/week, Monday to Friday (09:00 to 18:00)
– Salary: 21.000€ gross annual base salary + up to 3.000€ bonus performance-based
– Relocation Package
– Lots of discounts with our partners
– Free after work activities
– An open-minded and employee-oriented working environment
– Career development opportunities
Your future company:
2 French entrepreneurs created a startup in 2000 and today they are leading a global brand. Their growth and solution-oriented services are acknowledged by the most progressive brands and leading companies they are now working with. They became one of the biggest international customer experience solution providers with more than
75.000 multilingual employees in over 50 countries around the world and they are looking for new members to join them in their journey in their Malaga hub.
What should you expect from living in Málaga?
- A friendly small city lifestyle with a charming city center.
- Colorful Andalusian culture, fair and fiestas.
- Sunny weather all year long and blue flagged beaches.
- A variety of delicious tapas and Mediterranean cuisine.
- Lots of chances to learn or improve your Spanish.
Feel free to check our other opportunities in Customer Service in Barcelona or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities!