Although the position is remote, you are required to be located in Germany. Note: this is a freelance position.
Your responsibilities and impact working as Business Development Manager will be:
- Highlighting the top potential LED customers in target markets and providing information about their potential and opportunities for partnerships
- Communicate effectively on a daily basis with both clients in the EU and Sales in China to ensure clear understanding of customers need
- Contacting relevant LED businesses including new customers, past customers, and existing customers
- Providing support to the sales team and understanding the customer requirements
- Planning and managing cost effective and beneficial business trips to maximize the visibility within Germany by choosing and preparing successful customer visits
- Understanding the main target LED markets in Germany and Europe
- 3+ years of experience of sales/business development within Germany, preferably in a relevant field
- Effective and strong communication and the ability to make continuous use of technology to improve sales performance
- Being able to prioritize tasks to devote the appropriate time to strategic areas of importance
- A degree in Engineering/Business is a plus
- Willing to travel in Germany (60%) and willing and suitable to travel to China
- Native level of German, and a minimum C1 level of English (both written and oral)
- Working with a freelance contract
- Competitive salary
- Traveling for your job!
- Working in an international environment
- Being in contact with international businesses and creating strong relationships with them
- Working in an international and fastpaced environment
- Startdate: ASAP
An international LED manufacturer with its headquarters in China. The last years the company has been expanding rapidly in Europe and works together with various multinational manufacturing companies. The company is people focussed and fast-paced.