Your responsibilities and impact as a client advisor will be:
You will play an important role in setting up a market on Allegro. In the first few months you will be responsible for checking the product translations. After the project launches your responsibilities as client advisor specialist will be:
- Supporting customer operations by providing world-class customer service; 80% via email, 20% via phone
- Answering incoming customer inquiries
- Identifying problems and providing solutions
- Ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction
- Recording data in the CRM system
- Provide ad-hoc support
- Being a team player and participating in the success of the team and project
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native language level of Polish, and at least a B2 level of French
- Previous experience in customer service (preferably 1-3 years)
- Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create
- Be an attentive listener, comfortable and skilled in communicating with people
- A commitment to excellence and professionalism
- Being a true team player and dedicated to your work
- Preferably already living in the northern part of France
- Available to start in February
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary and opportunity for a 13th month
- Full-time position with 35h/week
- 30 vacation days per year
- 1 day per week home office as needed
- Working days Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- 1 year contract with possibility of renewal
- Working in an agile environment, where you are not treated like a number
- Unlimited use of the gym in the building
- A nice working environment with a bar and a terrace
Your Future Company:
Near Lille (Wambrechies), you'll find a company that doesn't treat you like a number. Your future employer is an online supplier of indoor and outdoor products. Besides Benelux, they also operate in France and Germany. Are you ready to be an added value to their team? Then they are looking for you!
Feel free to check out our other Polish-speaking opportunities or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.