What if you could fly to Greece to start a job with plenty of world citizens from different countries with one strong thing in common: the desire to experience, learn and grow together within an international booming company?
Whether you are looking for personal development, learning & career opportunities, cultural discovery or simply a life-time experience, you will find it there.
Whatever comes out of it for you, you will definitely not regret it.
Your responsibilities and impact as Client Advisor will be:
- Be the primary point of contact for customer requests, representing Europe’s most fashionable tech company
- Handle inquiries about product orders, payments and deliveries, as well as complaints
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Updating database by using phone, email and chat
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of Finnish and a good level of English
- Good adaptation skills & flexibility
- Willingness to learn new tools and programs
- Ensuring high customer satisfaction and a quality-focused service
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
What’s in it for you?
- A full-time job, 40 hours a week
- Schedule: Monday - Sunday rotative shift between 8:00-18:00
- Competetive salary with 2 extra salaries per year + performance-related bonus
- A complete relocation package including:
- Flight ticket to Chania
- Taxi to the accommondation
- Hotel accommodation for 2 weeks
- Assistance in finding a flat
- Private health insurance after 4 months
- A Quality Certified Management Company
- A Multicultural environment: 8.000+ passionate people from +90 countries working together
Located in Chania, you will find a company that takes care of you with your career development, language skills, accommodation and to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organization that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Feel free to check our other opportunities from our website or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.