You are passionate about fashion and want to share your knowledge with other people?
You are interested being part of a multicultural team in a company which works alongside well-known brands like Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger?
You want to relocate to the beautiful capital of Portugal – Lisbon?
Then this could be the perfect opportunity for you to have your experience of a lifetime!
Fashion advice as well as answering questions regarding orders, payment methods, shipping or warranty will be on your agenda where you always must keep calm and polite, even in stressful situations.
You will find yourself in a position in which you can directly impact the shopping experience of others, whether it is via phone, e-mail or chat.
The direct contact with the customer is especially important in this business so you can make a difference daily with your ambitious work.
A specific education is not required, far more important are your soft skills – are you friendly, service-oriented, open-minded and reliable? You have excellent communication skills and enjoy to be in a dialogue with others?
If yes – perfect! This is exactly what the company is looking for.
- You are a native German speaker? (This is a must!)
- You speak good English?
- You are excited to face a new challenge such as leaving your home country and settling down somewhere new or starting a new career path?
- You love travelling, meeting people from different countries and getting to know their culture?
- You are motivated, reliable and adaptable to various situations?
- Your communication skills are flawless?
- You want to work in a great team with people from all over Europe?
- Type of contract: a long term fixed term contract for 12 months
- Working hours: 40h/week (8h/day) from Monday to Sunday, 7am - 9pm
- Salary conditions* – 2 options:
Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950 - 1000€
Excluding accommodation: 1300 - 1400 € gross/month
+ Private health insurance from day 1 (additionally to standard insurance)
*Approx. 20-25% tax – please refer to living costs in Porto for comparison with other EU countries’ wages
*Compensation during training period (5 days) if successful: 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
- Relocation support for international candidates: Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months, airport pick up, yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU). Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
- A company which fully supports you and wants to make your experience unforgettable!
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
- A dynamic, open-minded and multicultural environment, including 82 different nationalities
- A great place to work in a brand new building, you will work in the best facilities for a fun and comfortable environment
- A company working with top-notch worldwide brands, from various industries from Fashion, Online Marketing, Technologies, Food, etc.
- Real career opportunities: opportunity to enter a development program within 6 months to get access to other opportunities within the company: from different projects to QA, Team Lead or Supervisor roles
Hi, I’m Dominik from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 931 24 44 90 or reach me via LinkedIn.
This project is not for you? Still send us your CV, we have plenty of other opportunities we can discuss with you!