Or do you want have a look behind the setting of these luxury brands?
One of the most famous fashion luxury brands is waiting for you!
Working in the nice and sunny Lisbon could be the next adventure for you and the start of a new career.
Be part of an international team and share your passion for fashion with people of the same interest.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Service Agent will be:
- Being a fashion mentor to the customers during their shopping experience
- Providing the best possible answers and solutions to questions and concerns from customers in the way you are the most confident with: over the phone, via e-mail or social media
- Answering questions and providing troubleshooting regarding the products, orders, payment methods or shipping, while always remaining calm and polite Transforming online credit simulations into completed files
- Handling calls for prospects and clients
- Being in contact with other departments and redirecting related cases and issues to responsible departments
What’s in it for you?
- Type of contract: a long-term fixed term contract, renewable every year (6 months or 1 year)
- Working hours: full time on rotating shifts (depending on the project)
- Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ - 1.000€ gross/month (based on level of experience)
- Excluding accommodation: 1.300 - 1.400€ gross/month (based on level of experience)
- For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
- (*) Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 90% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspects of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, pro-active and team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
- You have a fluent level of German (a good level of English would be a plus)
- You are looking for a job opportunity abroad
- You are fashion addicted
- You are motivated and committed to your work
- You have excellent communication and listening skills
- You are a team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for German speakers in Portugal or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities