Your future employer is a leading provider of luxury fashion brands, and is currently seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Customer Service Representative who is fluent in German. As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer support to their esteemed clientele.
Your Responsibilities as Customer Service Agent:
- Assist customer with fashion advice and product recommendations throughout their shopping experience
- Respond promptly and effectively to customer inquiries through various channels (phone, email, or social media) in a professional and friendly manner.
- Support customers with product information, order placement, tracking, and returns/exchanges.
- Resolve customer issues and complaints to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to escalate and resolve complex customer concerns.
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of customer interactions and transactions.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and in processes and recommend solutions to enhance customer experience.
- Stay up-to-date with product knowledge, company policies, and industry trends.
What you need to succeed in customer service:
Your future employer is offering a full training for this job, regardless of prior experience or studies. Besides some general requirements (below), soft skills like communication skills, pro-activity, and customer oriented mindset are the main focus.
- Fluent in German (written and spoken), a good level of English is a plus.
- Good sense of fashion (previous experience in the fashion industry is a plus)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to listen to customer concerns
- A team player who feel comfortablein a multicultural work environment
- Pro-active mindset with great problem sloving skills in a professional manner
- Availability to work flexible hours in rotating shifts (depending on the project)
What’s in it for you?
- Long-term contract, renewable every year (6 months or 1 year)
- Competitive salary and with ot without accomodation*
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ - 1.000€ gross/month (based on level of experience)
- Excluding accommodation: 1.300 - 1.400€ gross/month (based on level of experience)
- International package:
- Reimbursement of initial flight expenses (after 9 months)
- Airport pick-up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help with paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
- Opportunities for career growth and development
- Fun and inclusive work environment.
* Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 90% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
Your Future Employer
Join the diverse and inclusive team of one of the best sales and customer service solution providers and contribute your unique talents to their multinational organization. If you are passionate about luxury fashion and delivering outstanding customer service, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your updated resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and language skills.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for German speakers in Portugal or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities