Do you enjoy watching content such as short videos, comedy or talent? Perhaps you have already created some yourself? Are you always up to date with the latest trends on the Internet? Do you want to work abroad in a team of over 80 different nationalities?
We may have the right opportunity for you in Lisbon!
Your responsibilities and impact as Content Moderator will be:
- Reviewing content (videos, image, text, and audio) in accordance with policies
- Responding to customer inquiries regarding Trust & Safety actions, such as abuse reports and enforcement appeals
- Ensuring user and brand safety
- Able to provide services on a 24/7 shift rotationDisclaimer: please note that these tasks involve extensive exposure to sensitive content, including but not limited to vulgar content, violence, pornography and fake news.
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You have a fluent level of French + a good level on English
- You are looking for a job opportunity abroad
- You are always up to date regarding Social Media
- You are motivated and committed to your work
- You have excellent communication and listening skills
- You are a team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
What’s in it for you?
- Type of contract: a long-term fixed-term contract, renewable every year
- Working hours: full time (40h/week) on rotating shifts; 24/7
- Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
- a) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 930€ gross/month
- b) Excluding accommodation: 1080€ gross/month
- For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
- (*) Compensation during training period if successful (10 days): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
Your Future Company.
Do you enjoy watching content like short lip-sync, comedy or talent videos? Maybe you already tried to create some by yourself? Are you always aware of the newest trends on the internet? Do you want to work abroad in a Team of over 80 different nationalities?
We might have the right opportunity for you in Lisbon!
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for French Speakers in Portugal or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.