+++ Please only apply if you are already based in Barcelona and/or hold the required paperwork for Spain +++
Are you extremely attentive to details, capable of high-level observing, and is social media more than just your passion? Do you want to have a unique and mind-opening experience in Barcelona? Then this might be the job for you!
A booming social media network hugely relies on responsible and keen content moderators who secure the optimal user experience and guarantee platform safety, and this is where you come in! We are looking for a motivated, reliable, and communicative candidate to participate in moderating content for a social media platform in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Content Reviewer will be:
- Reviewing and scanning content on the app
- Checking whether content is appropriate and coincides with the platform guidelines
- Evaluating reported content
- Safeguarding the user experience
- C1/native Dutch speaker + an advanced level of English
- Well-developed critical thinking skills
- Affinity for social media
- A reliable and proactive approach to entrusted tasks
- Any previous experience in customer service or content moderation would be desirable, although not required
- Committed to providing high-quality, accurate information
- Availability to work on the weekends
- Able to work from the office
- A full-time contract of 39hrs/week
- Fixed shifts in the afternoon (16:00 – 00:00)
- Work in an international environment in a multinational company in Barcelona
- Two weekends per month off
- Diligent initial training with continuous coaching
- Career-growth opportunities within other projects of the company
- An interesting work environment in a modern hub with an international team
- Being part of a multinational and well-connected company in the exciting city of Barcelona
- The unique experience of an international and diverse culture
- A beautiful coastal city surrounded by delightful villages and mountains
- Delightful gastronomic experiences of Spanish, Catalan, and World cuisines
- Quite a dynamic and active urban life in which it is difficult to get bored
- Sunny days, Mediterranean weather, and a relaxed lifestyle
- An attractive start-up and innovation hub with exciting opportunities
This fast-growing multinational company has more than 50.000 employees helping over 500 globally acknowledged brands in providing a first-rate customer service experience. Combining technology with a human touch, they achieved a worldwide presence and credibility in the outsourcing scene. Currently, they are welcoming new talents into joining them in their Barcelona office.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for Dutch speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.