Do you like translations and proofreading? Or are you verbally gifted and would like to write business documents?
Our client is looking for Danish speaker for content translations. It is an international IT company that is providing business consulting and digital services.
Take a deeper look and find out more!
Your responsibilities and impact working as Content Translator will be:
- They are looking for a creative person to translate product descriptions and specifications from English to Danish and ensure that their customers have a clear understanding of the products that meet their needs.
- Your tasks will include creating and updating product descriptions in Norwegian for different product categories e.g phones, games or movies, and publishing them to the websites.
- You will also be responsible for quality-checking the product content between CRM system and the client information.
- Handling the issues by use of provided tools and guidelines
- Cooperating with the team
- Danish on a native level and communicative English
- Structured, efficient and proactive
- Customer first mindset and ability to adapt quick requests
- Marketing skills and the ability to write texts that inspire customers to make a purchase.
- Knowledge or interests in electronics is a big plus
What’s in it for you?
- A full-time job with a long-term perspective
- Additional performance bonus
- Fully flexible hours
- Hybrid model (office day once a week)
- A wide range of benefits, including meal vouchers, multi-sport cards and language courses.
- A brand new and greatly equipped office in the city center of Brno.
- Great growing opportunities
- 25 days paid leave
What should you expect from living in Brno?
- Located at the heart of Europe with many travel opportunities
- A small city comes with a metropolitan urban lifestyle but low living costs
- International vibes without having a touristy crowd
- Diverse events, cultural activities, festivals and nightlife
- Rich historical sites and a beautiful architecture
- Countless shades of green and a calming weather
- An IT paradise with many career opportunities!
Your Future Company:
This international information technology company is providing outsourcing, business consulting and next-generation digital services for their clients all over the world. They currently employ hundreds of thousands of multinational talents in their teams yet they manage to stand out strongly with their friendly working culture and recognized as one of the top employers globally. For their office in the centre of Brno, they are looking for new talents who are ready to grow together with them.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.