Are you interested in helping people to get the most easy and enjoyable customer experience ? Would you like to work in the sunny capital of Portugal, Lisbon and provide efficient, quick and friendly service to customers as well as building strong relationships with them?
A multicultural leading company in customer acquisition management, customer care, technical support, debt collection, social media services is recruiting passionate new talents from all over the world who are looking forward to building a new career
- Assisting customers with their requests by email, phone and live chat
- Collecting and updating customer data
- Providing product information to the customer (e.g. subscription, payment and technical requirements)
- Ensuring excellent customer satisfaction by responding in an appropriate and friendly manner
- A native level of French and a good level of English
- Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create
- Having a strong interest in new technologies
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skilful at communicating with people
- Having a drive for excellence and professionalism
- Being a real team player and committed to your work
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required).
- A fixed-term contract that is renewable every year.
- Working Hours: Full time (40h/week) on rotating shifts (depending on the project).
- Training: Have a kick-start your career with the intensive training that the company offers to their new employees.
- Salary Conditions (*): You have 2 options: Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 850-950€ gross/month. Excluding accommodation: 1080 - 1160€ gross/month (*) (*) Compensation during training period if successful (5 to 20 days): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
- Relocation Package for International Candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick-up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
- Extra Perks:
- Private health insurance after 6 months of contract which is extra to the standard insurance
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
- Portuguese public holidays and 22 days of paid holidays.