Are you interested in helping people to get the most easy and enjoyable customer experience? Would you like to work in the sunny capital of Portugal, Lisbon and provide efficient, quick and friendly service to customers as well as building strong relationships with them?
Your responsibilities and impact as Customer Service Agent will be:
- Assisting customers with their requests by email, phone and live chat.
- Collecting and updating customer data.
- Providing product information to the customer (e.g. subscription, payment and technical requirements).
- Ensuring excellent customer satisfaction by responding in an appropriate and friendly manner.
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- EU Citizenship or valid residency card
- Native level of French and a good level of English.
- Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create.
- Having a strong interest in new technologies.
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skilful at communicating with people.
- Having a drive for excellence and professionalism.
- Being a real team player and committed to your work.
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle.
- Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience.
- Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required).
What’s in it for you?
- A fixed-term contract that is renewable every year.
- Working Hours: Full time (40h/week)
- Salary Conditions (*): You have 2 options: Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 990€ gross/month. Excluding accommodation: 1080€ gross/month
- Relocation Package for International Candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months.
- Airport pick-up.
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU).
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
- Extra Perks:
- Private health insurance after 6 months of contract which is extra to the standard insurance
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company.
- Portuguese public holidays and 22 days of paid holidays.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for French speakers in Portugal or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.