Join our client's customer service team in Barcelona!
Your responsibilities and impact as an Customer Service Agent will be:
- Interacting as a problem solver directly via phone and email with customers
- Ensuring a swift and fast resolution for problems
- Liaising with partners and provide direction for issue resolution in order to achieve customer satisfaction
What’s in it for you?
- Contract: 3 months + 3 months + permanent contract
- Working hours: 40/weeks, Mon-Fri 9AM - 6 PM
- Salary: 22000 gross/year
- Hybrid working model
- 24 days/year holiday
- Help with paperwork
- Stable and internatinonal work enviornment
- Fast growing company
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of German and a good level of English OR Spanish
- Having previous experience/background in administrative/ back-office work
- Working coordinated, organised and autonomously
- Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Barcelona for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Spanish work permit (required).
What should you expect from living in Barcelona?
- The unique experience of an international and diverse culture
- A beautiful beach city surrounded by both coastal towns and mountains
- Delightful gastronomic experiences of Spanish, Catalan and World cuisines
- Quite a dynamic and active urban life where it is difficult to get bored
- Sunny days, Mediterranean weather and a relaxed lifestyle
- An attractive startup and innovation hub with exciting opportunities
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for German speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.