Join our client's customer service team in Barcelona!
What should you expect from living in Barcelona?
- The unique experience of an international and diverse culture
- A beautiful beach city surrounded by both coastal towns and mountains
- Delightful gastronomic experiences of Spanish, Catalan, and World cuisines
- Quite a dynamic and active urban life where it is difficult to get bored
- Sunny days, Mediterranean weather, and a relaxed lifestyle
- An attractive startup and innovation hub with exciting opportunities
Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Service Agent will be:
- Interacting as a problem solver directly via phone and email with customers
- Ensuring a swift and fast resolution for problems
- Liaising with partners and providing direction for issue resolution in order to achieve customer satisfaction
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of German and a good level of English OR Spanish
- Having previous experience/background in administrative/ back-office work
- Working coordinated, organized, and autonomously
- Being energetic, innovative, and working proactively at a fast pace
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Barcelona for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Spanish work permit (required).
- Contract: 3 months + 3 months + permanent contract
- Working hours: 40/weeks, Mon-Fri 9 AM - 6 PM
- Salary: 23.000 gross/year
- Hybrid working model
- 24 days/year holiday
- Help with paperwork
- Stable and international work environment
- Fast growing company
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for German speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.