Would you like to live a new opportunity abroad and work for a brand-new leading tech company? Are you passionate about intuitive and connected products ? This company is recruiting for French speaking candidates for their international team in Porto! Their mission is to remove the barriers between people and technology : are you ready to participate in this challenge?Your responsibilities and impact as Customer Service for Hardware Products and Services will be:
- Assisting customers with their requests by email, phone and live chat
- Collecting and updating customer data
- Providing product information to the customer (e.g. subscription, payment and technical requirements)
- A native level of French and a good level of English (B2)
- Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create
- Having a strong interest in new technologies
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people
- Having a drive for excellence and professionalism
- Being a real team player and committed to your work
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Porto for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required).
- Type of Contract: A fixed-term contract that is renewable every year.
- Working Hours: 40 Hours per week from Monday to Friday, 8 A.M to 5 P.M
- Training: Have a kick-start your career with the intensive training that the company offers to their new employees.
- Salary Conditions(*): You have 2 options: Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ gross/month
- Excluding accommodation: 1160€ gross/month (*)
- Compensation during training period if successful (10 days): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes).
- Relocation Package for International Candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick-up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
- Extra Perks:
- Private health insurance after 6 months of contract which is extra to the standard insurance
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
- Portuguese public holidays and 22 days of paid holidays.
Your Future Company:
Located in Porto, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, accommodation and to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organisation that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Is this project not the best fit for you ? Feel free to check our other opportunities in Customer Service in Lisbon. Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.