Are you looking for a way to enter the world of multimedia, video, and entertainment whilst boosting your career and professional development?
This opportunity enables you to work as a customer service agent for the world´s leading streaming platform, and emerge yourself in the dynamic world of online entertainment!
Your responsibilities and impact as Customer Service for Online Video Platform will be:
- Providing the best possible answers and solutions to questions and concerns from customers in the way you are the most confident with: over the phone, via e-mail or social media
- Providing guidance in upselling services
- Responding to customer inquiries regarding Trust & Safety actions, such as abuse reports and enforcement appeals
- Ensuring user and brand safety
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You have a C1 level of Turkish and B2 of English
- You are highly reliable, adaptable, a fast learner, and you have strong problem-solving skills
- A previous experience in Customer Service is a big advantage
- You are holding a valid work permit for Portugal / EU citizenship
What's in it for you?
- Permanent contract with 6 months of probation
- A full-time job, 40 hours a week, from the office
- Schedule: rotating shifts from Monday to Friday between 8 am to 8 pm
- Competitive base salary & relocation allowance and assistance
- Turkish-speaking Language bonus
- A paid and recognized training
- Meal allowance of 7.23€ per work day
- Transportation allowance of 720€
- Private Health insurance after 6 months
- Opportunity to be part of a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Possibility to collaborate with some of the biggest brands in the industry
Working in sunny Lisbon at one of the world's leading professional services companies operating in the technological and digital field. Your prospective new employer is a diverse community of more than 300.000 people working together. The team is caring and supportive and believes in continuous improvement to take their careers to new places. On top of that, it's a diverse environment seeking the highest level of equality.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for Turkish speakers in Portugal or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.