Regardless of your professional background — if you would like to work in an office, dealing with customer's needs and are friendly, keen, and diligent, then this is your opportunity!
- Answering incoming queries from customers
- Identifying issues and provide solutions
- Ensuring high level of customer satisfaction
- Recording data in the CRM system
- Providing ad-hoc support
- Being a team player and participate in the success of the team and project
- A native level of French and at least a B1 level of English
- Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people
- Having a drive for excellence and professionalism
- Being a real team player and committed to your work
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Cyprus for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Cyprus work permit (required).
- Excellent work environment
- Attractive salary package
- Monthly incentive Bonus
- Monetary vouchers on Birthdays and other special occasions
- Fully equipped kitchen and in-house entertaining space
Located in Cyprus, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills and to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organization that has been acknowledged as one of the best Employers in Cyprus,.
What should you expect from living in Cyprus?
- A colorful city view and a rich cultural history
- Delicious cuisine and famous café culture
- Friendly people, good vibes and a island lifestlye
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment