Your responsibilities and impact as a
Customer Service Specialist:
- Providing the best possible answers and solutions to questions and concerns from customers of the Dutch market over the phone, via email or social media
- Supplying customers with the necessary information and solving any issues
- Following up of issues if needed
Content Moderation Specialist:
- Validating all written content for a social media platform, confirming its accuracy and quality
- Having the opportunity to share your ideas, in order to improve the quality of our work
- Being part of a team that makes the world’s information more accessible and useful
- Becoming an expert in the advertisement content and giving the best advice to confirm its accuracy and quality
Technical Support Specialist:
- Providing support to customers by responding to inbound requests and document relevant case information
- Assisting users with presales, general inquiries and technical support issues via phone/email/social media channels
- Adapting the brand's voice and tone for interactions on both private (phone/email/chat) and public (social/forums/ecommerce reviews) channels
- Ensuring excellent customer satisfaction by responding in an appropriate and friendly manner
- A native level of Dutch and at least a B1 level of English
- Passion for customer service, content moderation, or technical support
- Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skilful at communicating with people
- Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required)
What’s in it for you?
- Contract of 1 year (renewable after)
- Working 40 hours a week, 8 hours a day in rotative schedules
- Air port pick up, accommodation in an apartment
- Flight cost reimbursement
- Yearly flight ticket to your home country
- Support with paper work
- Receiving a training by the company varying from 5 days to 5 weeks, depending on project (training period paid 50%)
- Salary between €950 gross per month (with accommodation) and €1250 gross per month (without accommodation)
- The chance to work in a young and international team at a major international global player in the market
- Free time activities for free including Portuguese lessons, sport activities, cooking classes, parties, language exchanges, etc.
- Private health insurance from the first day after contract signature
- Growing opportunities within the company
- Jump Programm: after 6 months, the employee can join an online program to receive training on how to become a team leader etc.
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colourful and vibrant city with a rich cultural history
- All the pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happygo-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A local community with a good level of English and an international environment
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, accommodation and to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organisation that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for Dutch speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.