You are dreaming about an experience abroad but difficult to know how: backpacking is an option but financially a bit tricky? Barcelona is known for it's international experience local vibe and our client is providing you this.
Supporting clients’ activities by being the very first point of contact for their customers:
- Answering incoming queries from customers and ensuring contractual SLA is maintained
- Identifying issues and provide solutions
- Ensuring high level of customer satisfaction
- Being a team player and participate in the success of the team and project, e.g. provide cover for absent colleagues together with the team and attending regular team meetings
Skills, qualifictaions and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of German and an advanced level of English
- Having knowledge about IT platforms, equipment and applications such as Windows/MS Office
- Having previous experience in sales (up-selling and cross-selling)
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skilful at communicating with people
- Being a team player with high social competence
- Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Barcelona for an international career and life experience
What’s in it for you?
- Full-time permanent contract
- 39h/week, Monday to Sunday on rotative shifts (09:00 to 20:00)
- Salary: 21.000€ gross annual base salary + up to 2.000€ bonus performance-based
- Opportunity to join an international company
- An open-minded and employee-oriented working environment
- Career development opportunities
Your Future Company:
2 French entrepreneurs created a startup in 2000 and today they are leading a global brand. Their growth and solution-oriented services are acknowledged by the most progressive brands and leading companies they are now working with. They became one of the biggest international customer experience solution providers with more than 75.000 multilingual employees in over 50 countries around the world and they are looking for new members to join them in their journey in their Barcelona hub.
Feel free to check our other opportunities for German speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.