Do you have a passion for all things sustainable and want to be part of the solution? Are you interested in electric mobility and want to be part of an innovative scale-up that is dedicated to eliminating fossil fuels?
Perfect, then this might be THE opportunity for you! Join a team of international and dedicated forward-thinkers and have a true impact on how society accesses electricity for electric vehicles!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Service Specialist for Electric Mobility Innovation will be:
- Providing high-quality assistance to customers via chats, email and phone
- Becoming an expert in using ERP systems
- Managing after-sales inquiries with customers (maintenance, repair)
- Coordinating cases between Engineering, Operation, and Sales departments
- Providing feedback for constant optimization of operations and work place (Your opinion matters!)
- Attracting new clients and forward data to the Sales team
- Testing new soft- and hardware before market launch
- Providing training for new employees
What’s in it for you?
- Employment on a long-term perspective
- 40h/week in rotating shifts from Monday - Friday (8 AM - 8 PM)
- Private health insurance after 6 months
- Very attractive compensation and bonus scheme
- A relocation package that is designed to help you out
- Office-based work in a cozy office
- Unlimited coffee and other beverages
- Language classes
- Fitness courses (offered online for the moment)
- Varied breakfast and lunch options in a brand-new canteen
- An amazing team with over 20 different cultural backgrounds
- Informal atmosphere (Suits are for Halloween!)
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of German and proficiency in English (C1)
- An affinity for the tech industry and technological innovations
- Interest in the topic of sustainability
- Being able to familiarize yourself with new topics quickly
- Being enthusiastic about working as part of a team
- Already holding NIF and SSN for Spain and being able top relocate ASAP
- A solution-drive, flexible mindset
- A start-up attitude towards work where your contribution matters
- A focus on providing high-quality service for your customers
- Previous experience in Customer Service would be a plus
What should you expect from living in Barcelona?
- The unique experience of an international and diverse culture
- A beautiful beach city surrounded by both coastal towns and mountains
- Delightful gastronomic experiences of Spanish, Catalan and World cuisines
- Quite a dynamic and active urban life where it is difficult to get bored
- Sunny days, Mediterranean weather and a relaxed lifestyle
- An attractive startup and innovation hub with exciting opportunities
Hi, I’m Marie from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 931 24 44 90 or reach me via LinkedIn.
This project not the best fit for you? Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.