- DisciplineCustomer Service
In this position, you would be a Customer Service Representative for one of the worldwide largest package delivery companies which provide specialized transportation. Every day, they manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Transportation Specialist will be:
- Being a mentor and presenting service information to the customers;
- Providing the best possible answers and solutions to questions and concerns from customers in the way you are the most confident with: over the phone, via e-mail or social media;
- Delivering calm and resourceful troubleshooting for customer queries regarding their customer experience;
- Being in contact with other departments and redirecting related cases and issues to responsible departments
- Ensuring and participating in the success of your department.
Is customer service a new field that you want to gain expertise and achieve your career goals? The good news is that this company is recruiting based on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you in every aspect of the job.
What's un it for you?
- Type of contract: 12 months contract, limited but renewable
- Working hours: full time (40h/week) on rotating shifts between 7am and 9:30pm
- Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
a) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ gross/month
b) Excluding accommodation: 1400€ gross/month
- For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 month
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of German and at least a B2 level of English
- Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skilful at communicating with people
- Having a drive for excellence and professionalism
- Being a real team player and committed in your work
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required).
Is this job role not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other German opportunities within Spain & Portugal or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.