Do you want to be part of a multicultural team in a company that works alongside well-known brands?
Do you want to relocate to the beautiful capital of Portugal – Lisbon?
Then this could be the perfect opportunity for you to have the experience of a lifetime!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Service Specialist will be:
- Being a fashion mentor to the customers during their shopping experience;
- Providing the best possible answers and solutions to questions and concerns from customers in the way you are the most confident with: over the phone, via e-mail or social media;
- Answering questions and providing troubleshooting regarding the products, orders, payment methods or shipping, while always remaining calm and polite
- Transforming online credit simulations into completed files
- Handling calls for prospects and clients
- Being in contact with other departments and redirecting related cases and issues to responsible departments
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of French and a good level of English
- Enthusiasm about fashion and trends
- Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people
- Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience
What’s in it for you?
- Salary of 892€ per month (x14 per year) + 150 € bonus/month
- 6 € meal voucher per work-day
- Reimbursement of flight tickets after 3 months
- Full time job (40h/week), Monday-Sunday (Rotative shifts)
- A stable job and opportunities to grow within the company
- Contract as from the first day of training (training is paid 100%)
- A family style working environment, while benefiting from an international and multicultural company
- Opportunity to work for Top companies on the market
- Initial 6 months contract + 6 months + 6 months + permanent contract
- 30 days of probation period
- Start date: ASAP
Your Future Company:
You are ready to show your fashion expertise? Be responsible for the needs of the customers and find the best solution to make them happy again. You appreciate the quality of products and services.
Do you know what makes the difference? Show this in the contact with customers and try to keep their satisfaction. If they have any queries, you will be the first point of contact.
On top of that, the location, Lisbon is not only popular for its wonderful scenery but also for its impressive colonialist history, its breath-taking architecture, its traditional fado music and warm ambiance.
+++ Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal +++
Is this project not the best fit for you ? Feel free to check our other opportunities in Customer Service in Lisbon. Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.