Are you excited to join an international team and expand your knowledge in case management? Barcelona sounds like a city that you could see yourself living in?
Great, then check out our clients new offer as Customer Service Specialist in Medical Assistance!
Your responsibilities and impact as Customer Service Specialist in Medical Assistance will be:
- Being the first point of contact for members and clients in need who had an accident, breakdown or illness when travelling abroad
- Offering remote assistance
- Providing information over the phone
- Taking care of the members and insured clients in need
- Responding to incoming calls
- Advising and informing members and clients
- Performing outbound contacts to mediate or organizing, as needed, medical assistance (contacts with hospitals/doctors, providers, etc.)
- Supporting and collaborating in the medical cost containment process
- Taking an active role in Back Office activities
- Participating to ensure achievement of the operational goals (KPI, productivity, Quality Management, etc.)
- You possess full working proficiency in Spanish and German
- You speak English fluently
- You are able to keep calm in any situation
- You bring willingness to work in flexible shifts (public holidays, weekends)
- You enjoy the contact with people, have strong communication skills and empathy
- You feel comfortable and confident in conflict resolution
- You are a team-player and demonstrate good organizational skills
- You are open to improving your skills in continuous training opportunities
- You have an interest in continuous learning as well as in understanding medical issues and communicating them clearly
- Permanent contract
- Service hours from 07-23h (rotative shifts), Mon - Sun
- 22.000 € gross per year (including bonuses for shifts and transport)
- Restaurant voucher in value of approximately €1155 yearly
- Bonusses based on Performance
- Shift suplements for weekends and public holidays
- Structured and paid training for the duration of a couple of weeks
- Varied activity, ongoing training and development
- Employee events (2 times per year)
- A bunch of great and diverse colleagues
- Eventual possibility to participate in the for Smart-working / Home-Office Concept
- Pleasant and modern work environment
- A team with team spirit and appreciation
- Start date: October/November 2022
Your future company:
Do you want to join a growing, multinational team with an important mission? An interesting and varied job is waiting for you in an international Service Center in Barcelona.
Our client is an international company providing medical and roadside assistance to their members and customers when traveling abroad. The members and customers are mainly German speakers. Our client is looking for support in their Hub in Barcelona as soon as possible.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for German speakers in Spain or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.