Do you like to be in contact with people from all around the world?
Are you excited to join an international team and expand your knowledge in the Sales area?
Barcelona sounds like a city that you could see yourself living in?
Great, then check out our clients new offer as Customer Service Specialist in Medical Assistance!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Service specialist will be:
As a Customer Service Specialist in Medical Assistance you would be in charge of:
- Offering remote assistance
- Providing information over the phone
- Taking care of the members and insured clients in need
- Responding to incoming calls
- Advising and informing members and clients
- Performing outbound contacts to mediate or organizing, as needed, medical assistance (contacts with hospitals/doctors, providers, etc.)
- Supporting and collaborating in the medical cost containment process
- Taking an active role in Back Office activities
- Participating to ensure achievement of the operational goals (KPI, productivity, Quality Management, etc.)
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You possess full working proficiency in German
- You speak English fluently, Spanish desiderable
- You are able to keep calm in any situation
- You bring willingness to work in flexible shifts (public holidays, weekends)
- You enjoy the contact with people, have strong communication skills and empathy
- You feel comfortable and confident in conflict resolution
- You are a team-player and demonstrate good organizational skills
- You are open to improving your skills in continuous training opportunities
- You have an interest in continuous learning as well as in understanding medical issues and communicating them clearly
What’s in it for you?
- A permanent contract
- Service hours from Mon- Sun, 07-23h (rotative shifts)
- 22.000 € gross per year (including bonuses for shifts and transport)
- Restaurant voucher in value of approximately €900-1000 yearly
- Structured and paid training for the duration of a couple of weeks
- Varied activity, ongoing training and development
- A bunch of great and diverse colleagues
- Eventual possibility to participate in the for Smart-working / Home-Office Concept
- Start date: as soon as possible
Founded in Germany more than 100 years ago, this international motoring club continues to provide excellent mobility services including medical and roadside assistance to its members travelling abroad. They have a multinational team growing in Barcelona and they offer interesting and diverse career opportunities for new talents who share the same enthusiasm for being there for and helping others.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for German speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.