Whether you are looking for personal development, learning & career opportunities, cultural discovery or simply a life-time experience, you will find it there.
You would be receiving top-class training from the biggest brands from a variety of sectors and boost your professional development. You would be working for a Great Place of Work awarded Company whose main mission is to deliver exceptional customer experience all over the world.
Whatever comes out of it for you, you will definitely not regret it.
Your responsibilities and impact as Customer Service Agent for Singapore Airlines will be:
In this role, you will be the point of contact with customers in advising, selling, troubleshooting and even setting up their new products
- Identify, reply and solve customer’s requests via phone, email and chat
- Uploading customer information in the clients database to issue tickets or update records
- Explaining rules and procedures to passengers prior to boarding flights
- Troubleshoot regarding lost or damaged tickets
- Supporting the customer based on applicable fees and taxes for each ticket
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of German and a good level of English
- Keeping up to date with Social Media trends
- Politically fit
- Being motivated and committed in your work
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Athens for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Greek work permit (required)
What’s in it for you?
- A full-time job, 40 hours a week
- Salary: approx. 1100-1300€ gross per month x 14 salaries per year + performance-related bonus
- Schedule: available to work in rotative shifts from Monday to Sunday
- A private health insurance
- A Quality Certified Management Company
- A recognized training delivered by the biggest brands
- A complete relocation package including:
- Flight ticket to Athens
- Hotel accommodation for 2 weeks with breakfast
- Assistance in finding a flat + real estate agency fee paid by the Company
- Flight ticket to your home and back every year
- Other benefits: vouchers, discounts, free Greek classes, events, outings and parties all year round
Located in Athens, you will find a company that takes care of you with your career development, language skills, accommodation and to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organization that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Feel free to check our other opportunities from our website or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.