We are looking for a fast learner and communicative person who is technically proficient and would like to live in beautiful Greece. Does this sound like you? Then don't hesitate to read on now and work in an international context for a Japanese tobacco company.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Support for Telecommunications will be:
In this role, you will be the point of contact with customers in advising, selling, troubleshooting
- Identify, reply and solve customer’s requests via phone, email and chat
- Troubleshoot technical issues
- Assist in pre-sales and after-sales inquiries
- Ensure a high level of service and customer satisfaction
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
For this role, the Company is looking for professional and friendly individuals with empathy and the ability to multitask.
- You are a native German speaker with advanced business English
- You have PC skills and the ability to multitask with multiple tools
- You have a strong customer focus and always ready to help
- You are highly reliable, adaptable, a fast learner, and you have strong problem-solving skills
- You are able to work in fast-paced environments
- You are a real team player and enjoy working in multicultural environments
What’s in it for you?
- Salary: 14 salaries per year x 1.100€ gross per month + a performance-related bonus up to 240€
- Schedule: Monday to Sunday 08:00 - 00:00
- work from home possibility
- A Quality Certified Management Company
- A Multicultural environment: 8.000+ passionate people from 76 countries working together
- A Company offering you not only a job, but a full experience abroad!
- A recognized training delivered by the biggest brands
A complete relocation package including:
- Flight ticket to Athens
- Hotel accommodation for 2 weeks with breakfast
- Assistance in finding a flat + real estate agency fee paid by the Company
- Flight ticket to your home and back every year
- Other benefits: vouchers, discounts, free Greek classes, events, outings and parties all year round
Start date: asap
Your Future Company:
Time for a new challenge abroad. This multinational leader in the cybersecurity sector is recruiting for German speaking candidates for their international team in Athens! With +8.000 passionate people from all over the world, this makes it an exceptional place to work. Professional training, company events, multicultural teams, the experience of Athens- you will definitely find something for you here.
What should you expect from living in Athens?
- As the birthplace of Western civilization, a city full of history, philosophy and arts
- Aegean weather that will bless you with Vitamin D all year long
- Hospitality, warm greetings and friendliness comes from locals
- Beautiful nature full of different shades of greens and blues
- The delicious Greek cuisine, night-long tavern nights and Zorba dance!