Your Future Company:
An international SSC widely acknowledged as an excellent service provider for companies all over Europe is looking for experts in finance, administration, marketing, IT, HR and recruitment to join their hub in Barcelona. They offer a dynamic and multicultural environment with a team including talents from more than 30 different nationalities working on high-quality standards.
Your responsibilities and impact working as a Digital Learning Experience Specialist will be:
- Supporting the Delivery & Reporting and the Quality Assurance & Measurement pillars in defining metrics and measurements for learning platform efficiency, creating reports catalogue, defining reporting processes
- Managing the daily use and administration of the LMS, including uploading courses, registering users, parametrization, etc
- Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques and providing ongoing reports
- Developing and implementing databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filtering and “cleaning” data by reviewing LMS/Google Analytics reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Working with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locating and defining new process improvement opportunities
Skills, experiences, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You have familiarity with digital learning, adult learning, training measurement and evaluation models
- You have experience in data analysis and reporting
- You are proficient with MS Excel and Google Analytics (Power BI and Power Automate is a plus)
- You have an excellent oral and written command of English and any fluency in Italian, French, German, Portuguese, Mandarin or Japanese is a real plus
- You have strong analytical skills, focused and organized with attention to details
- You are able to work with numbers
- You are able to write comprehensive reports
What’s in it for you?
- Permanent contract
- Salary aligned with your experience and the market
- Meal vouchers
- International environment context
- Career opportunities
- Starting date: ASAP
What should you expect from living in Barcelona?
- The unique experience of an international and diverse culture
- A beautiful beach city surrounded by both coastal towns and mountains
- Delightful gastronomic experiences of Spanish, Catalan and World cuisines
- Quite a dynamic and active urban life where it is difficult to get bored
- Sunny days, Mediterranean weather and a relaxed lifestyle
- An attractive startup and innovation hub with exciting opportunities
Hi, I’m Corentin from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 931 24 44 90 or reach me via LinkedIn.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.