You want to start your career in Digital Marketing? Do you like online advertising and new technologies? If you are motivated, creative and open-minded, we might have the perfect job for you! Start your career in digital marketing in an innovative and international company.
Your responsibilities and impact as a customer service agent will be:
- Provide optimal advice regarding different queries of the business clients
- Create a meaningful rapport with key decision makers in the marketing industry and serve as a consultant for their online advertising strategy
- Understand the business goals of your clients in order to match the required online advertisement solutions
- Provide strategic campaign support and advertiser training to educate your clients
- Achieve strong customer satisfaction with a focus on quality and results
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You have a native-level of Dutch and a good English level (at least B2)
- You have completed secondary school or already have a Bachelor-degree
- You already have experience in customer service or sales
- You are familiar with social media
- You are a strategic thinker
- You strive for excellence and professionalism
- You have excellent communication and listening skills
- You are a real team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
What’s in it for you?
- Contract type: a long-term fixed-term contract for 12 months, which can be renewed every year.
- Working hours: Mon – Fri 8 to 18h (40h/week)
- Training: 5 weeks incl. digital marketing certificate (useful for future employers)
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ gross/month + monthly bonus
- without accommodation: 1240€ gross/month + monthly bonus
For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight costs after 9 months
- Pick up from the airport
- Annual return ticket to your home country (within the EU)
- Help with paperwork, opening a bank account, etc. on your arrival
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking courses, sports activities and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in various career paths
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colourful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous cafe culture
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, accommodation and to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organisation that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for Dutch speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.