Are you passionate about online advertising and new technologies? Would you like to join one of the leading tech companies?
Our client is the #1 in online advertising with a current annual revenue of more than 100 billion US dollars.
Your responsibilities and impact working as a Content Moderator / will be:
- Reviewing content in accordance with policies
- Classifying the typology of the content (videos, image, text and audio) in accordance with the processes and policies
- Ensuring logical and meaningful review of Ad and URL content;
- Ensuring user and brand safety
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of German and a good level of English
- Knowledge of the value and impact that online marketing tools can create
- Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Portugal for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required)
What’s in it for you?
Type of Contract: A fixed-term contract that is renewable every year. Working Hours: Full time Mon Fri, 9 AM - 8 PM
Training: Have a kick-start your career with the intensive training that the company offers to their new employees.
Salary Conditions(*): You have 2 options: Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 1033€ gross/month Excluding accommodation: 1400€ gross/month
Relocation Package for International Candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick-up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
Private health insurance after 6 months of contract which is extra to the standard insurance
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
- Portuguese public holidays and 22 days of paid holidays.
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, accommodation and your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organisation that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. You will be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world. Career Growth Opportunities: Various career development chances in different paths.
Hi, I’m Dominik from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 931 24 44 90 or reach me via LinkedIn.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.
Dieser Job ist nicht das Richtige für dich? Wirf einen Blick auf unsere Website und informiere dich über weitere spannende Jobangebote im Ausland: www.internationalarbeiten.de