If you are already located in Portugal and you have interests about translation services and client communication, continue reading!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Interpreter will be:
In this role, you will be in charge of providing translation services in both languages Ukrainian and English.
- Interpreter services via phone and video
- Translating and correcting grammar mistakes at the customer service level in the following industries:
- Healthcare, Government, Insurance, Financial, Utilities, Travel & Hospitality, and 911, Law Enforcement, Court, and General Business
- Following instructions of customers and providing professional service for clients
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspect of the job.
- You are bilingual in Ukrainian and English
- You are motivated, reliable and committed in your work
- You have a valid work permit for Portugal / EU citizenship
- You are already living in Portugal and you have all the paperwork done (NIF + SSN)
- You are able to work fully remote with cable connection
- You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have a keen eye for proofreading
What's in it for you?
- Type of contract: a long-term fixed term contract, renewable every year
- Working hours: full time 40h/week, Mon-Sun rotating shifts 07.00-22.00
- Salary conditions: 925 € gross / month
- Private health insurance
- Paid holidays 22 day per year + Portuguese public holidays
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
Your Future Company:
As part of a global community, you will work with a wide range of nationalities and backgrounds. You will work for a company who cares about its employees, full of opportunities to learn and grow professionally and personally.