Do you have a positive attitude with a go-getter mindset?
Are you interested in learning more about customer satisfaction in IT?
Would you like to join a globally thriving IT company?
Good, then this might be your entry ticket!
Your responsibilities and impact as IT Service Desk Agent will be:
- Resolving any IT-related issues of your partners (B2B) that could occur during their office day
- Supporting customer via different tools, email and phone
- Documenting calls on the ticketing tool
- Escalating problems to the different respective teams
- Maintaining and improving the customer satisfaction level
- Communicating to your direct teammates and different departments
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You speak French and English fluently
- You are interested in learning more about IT
- You display analytical and systematic problem-solving abilities
- You possess outstanding communication skills and the mindset of a teamplayer
- You are reliable and punctual
What’s in it for you?
- 20,535.87 euros gross/year
- 39hrs/week (from Monday to Friday, rotative shifts 8am/8pm)
- A permanent contract
- Private health insurance (Sanitas) that includes basic dental care
- The opportunity to work and grow in an established multinational company with global presence
- A generous restaurant voucher (880€/year)
- Fully-paid training
- Career developement and leadership program opportunities
- Free language courses in Spanish, French, and English
- An uplifting and supportive team to become part of
Your Future Company:
Our client is Europe’s leading independent provider of IT Consultancy services. They operate Infrastructure Operations Centers and Group Service Desks across Europe, South Africa, Asia and the Americas to offer support in more than 30 languages. For their office in the center of Barcelona, they are looking for new employees to reinforce their IT Helpdesk team that works in an interesting project for a major aviation company.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for French speakers in Spain or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.