Do you have a technical affinity and at the same time a drive to help others in a solution-oriented way? Then apply now and work for a remote IT multinational company while living in one of the most historical countries in Europe.
Your responsibilities and impact working as IT Support Analyst will be:
- Understand your customer's needs through active listening
- Be responsible for a technical/administrative troubleshooting of the accounts, systems, applications, laptops, PCs, related equipment, networks of the employees of the client
- Assist them in their native language via phone, email, and chat
- Escalate calls if you feel like someone else on your team could provide even better assistance
- Learn and grow your skills as an IT professional in a renowned multinational company with the support of certified instructors
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
Are you customer service-oriented, have good communication skills, are interested in growing your skills as an IT professional? Then you are what we're looking for!
- You have a native level of Dutch and a high level of English
- You have good customer support skills
- You have an interest in IT field
- You are familiar with MS Office
- You have motivation to work abroad and to gain international experience
What’s in it for you?
- A full-time job with a permanent contract after 3 months
- A fully remote job from anywhere in Czech Republic
- €19.200 to €20.250 gross per year depending on your experience
- Additional monthly salary bonus
- Compensation days for working at the Czech state holidays
- A vast range of benefits including meal vouchers, multisport card and language courses
- A conveniently located office near the city center of Brno, with an international team
- Great growing opportunities
What should you expect from living in Brno?
- Located at the heart of Europe with many travel opportunities
- A small city comes with a metropolitan urban lifestyle but low living costs
- International vibes without having a touristy crowd
- Diverse events, cultural activities, festivals and nightlife
- Rich historical sites and a beautiful architecture
- Countless shades of green and a calming weather
- An IT paradise with many career opportunities!
This international information technology company is providing outsourcing, business consulting and next-generation digital services for their clients all over the world. They currently employ hundreds of thousands of multinational talents in their teams yet they manage to stand out strongly with their friendly working culture and recognized as one of the top employers globally. For their office in the centre of Brno, they are looking for new talents who are ready to grow together with them.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.