The main purpose of the role is to act as a Subject Matter Expert for AdWords campaign optimization for our client’s projects. You will be part of a rapidly growing multilingual client facing team.
The Team will be working onsite with and alongside internal teams for a leading online multinational company to respond to client leads and assist in the success of this project. You will receive extensive training to develop your skills to succeed in an environment that is professional, modern, fast paced and driven by excellence.
Our client is committed to investing in their employees. They offer a range of training programs at the start and throughout your career with them to increase your depth of knowledge on world-class platforms and tools
You will have an opportunity to collaborate with a wide variety of stakeholders, both locally and globally.
Your responsibilities and impact as Junior Digital Marketing Specialist will be:
- Implement optimization solutions: build campaigns for high value advertising customers;
- Create Keyword packs, bids and budget suggestions;
- Gather and analyze data at account level and campaign level;
- Create reports to support or aid the optimization strategies;
- Use optimization techniques and work on optimization aligned to customers' goals across Search, Google Search Network (GSN), Mobile and YouTube;
- Identify general opportunities in an account to help sales teams seize opportunities and drive conversations with agencies and clients;
- Maintain a thorough understanding of departmental process and policies;
- Provide excellent customer service to Account Leads;
- Demonstrate innovation and intuition in identifying areas requiring operational adaptation or improvement.
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- Speaking a native level of Danish and a fluent level of English
- Experience in a endorsed environment (BPO - Client service; account management; content moderation or sales) is a plus;
- Demonstrated capacity for critical thinking, analysis and attention to detail;
- Strong work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger team-oriented environment;
- Technologically savvy - ability to learn, retain and apply large amounts of product, process, policy and with;
- Clearly demonstrated passion for a culture of excellence and commitment to quality in customer service.
- Excitement about digital marketing
- Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience
- Competitive salary package and benefits (includes Health Insurance since day 1)
- Meal allowance paid in voucher card
- Performance-based bonus
- Relocation allowance & relocation support (for candidates moving from abroad)
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Professional development and clear career path
- Training & development opportunities
- Free fruit, coffee, tea and water and a lot more!