Have you made your time in a recruitment agency and feel it is the right moment for you to go for an entrepreneurial experience? Use this knowledge and portfolio you have built over the years to drive a business unit on your own?
In a multicultural context, you will start a brand new project; opening a new market for Blu Selection in France. Exiting!
As a true Leader, you will bring your perimeter to success within a fun & start-up environment; developing your Clients portfolio and setting up a recruitment team.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Junior Recruitment Team Learder will be:
From your first responsibility, you will create and develop your client portfolio of Companies bases in the French Market thanks to your personal network and some business development methods.
You will then be working through the account management of the new clients; onboarding them to Blu experience.
You will be involved in the entire recruitment process of the candidates providing a qualitative service to both Candidates & Clients. To succeed you will get support from our Blu Team based in Barcelona.
You will be a true actor in Blu Management and Organizational Strategy to make Blu Selection one of the Key Actor of the European Market:
- Take on operational management responsibilities within the local office
- Participate in the strategy and further development of the company
- Identify areas of change/improvements and drive changes
- Analysis, budgeting, forecasting, monitoring, and planning
Your onboarding will be made first for 2 weeks in our main office in Barcelona and then on site.
You will work within a dynamic environment; your flexibility and adaptability will be your key to success.
What’s in it for you?
- Type of Contract: permanent contract
- Working Hours: flexible working hours
- Office Location: City center of Paris
- Salary Conditions: aligned with your experience
- Extra Perks:
- Trimester Team incentives on results
- Personalized training Program
- Creative & Proactive environment
- Starting date: as soon as possible
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- Speaking a native level of French
- Speaking a proficient level of English, a 3rd language is a plus
- Having previous significative experience in Recruitment in a recruitment agency of minimum of 3 years
- Being creative, adaptable, and proactive
- Being a Team player
- Getting excited about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Having a true entrepreneurial mindset & attitude
Your Future Company
Building meaningful connections between international jobseekers and hiring companies via quality recruitment solutions.
Blu Selection is a key player when it comes to hiring international profiles in multinational companies like BPOs, International Shared Service Centers, Global Business Hubs, Coworking Centers, and IT or Finance start-ups based across Europe. Working on a large database highly specialized in these profiles, our consultants have a deep knowledge of international candidate pools, sourcing channels, and expertise in the direct approach.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities in the HR & Recruitment field in Spain or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities