Are you looking for an opportunity to get your first experience in Business Development? If you are keen on understanding the world behind internet communication, forums and portals, become a lead generator for one of the most famous apps in this sector.
Join our client's international and dynamic team in Lisbon and kick-start your your career in Sales
Your responsibilities and impact as a Lead Generator will be:
– Cold Calling leads from a given list of potentially interested clients
– Identifying leads and getting contact information online
– Scheduling meetings for the Sales team to do the negotiation and close the lead
– Using a CRM tool (Salesforce) to track daily activity in terms of prospecting and opportunity management.
What’s in it for you?
Type of Contract: A fixed-term contract that is renewable every year. Working Hours: Full Time, Mon- Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM
Training: Have a kick-start your career with the intensive training that the company offers to their new employees.
Salary Conditions(*): You have 2 options:
Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 850€ gross/month
Excluding accommodation: 1080€ gross/month
Bonus: Performance bonus of up to 150€ gross/month
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (10 days): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes).
Relocation Package for International Candidates:
– Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
– Airport pick-up
– Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
– Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
– Private health insurance after 6 months of contract which is extra to the standard insurance
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
– Growing opportunties to join the Sales/Customer Success team
– Portuguese public holidays and 22 days of paid holidays.
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
– A native level of French and an fluent level of English
– Preferably having previous experience in Outbound Sales and Business Development
– Good self-organization and time-management skills
– Being a team player with high social competence
– Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
– Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
– Living in or willing to relocate to Portugal for an international career and life experience
– Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required).
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
– A colorful and vibrant city with a rich cultural history
– All the pros of living in a European capital on a budget
– Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
– Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
– A local community with a good level of English and an international environment
Learn more about Lisbon on our Blog.
Hi, I’m Myriam from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 931 24 44 90 or reach me via LinkedIn.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.