Are you accurate and interested in back office work? Our client is looking for French speaker for Legal Online Operations. The main purpose of the role is to review, analyse and take action on reported online content.
The process is operated by online hosts in response to court orders or allegations that content is illegal. It is widely operated in relation to libel and other illegal online content. This project supports removal of content on a search engine service that may violate the online law governed by DMCA.
You will be part of a rapidly growing multilingual team and will be working onsite with and alongside internal teams for a leading online multinational company. Apply now and start your career supporting this exciting team!
Your responsibilities and impact working as a Content Moderator will be:
- Review and process incoming legal requests (intellectual or non-intellectual property)
- Evaluate whether each request is indeed to be processed by the team OR whether there is grounds and validity for each request
- Understand and remain up-to-date with client's policies and guidelines
- Review the request within agreed turnaround times and standards of quality
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of French and a good level of English
- Preferably with a legal background or travel industry
- Previous of experience working in administrative tasks or other tasks that involve a lot of reading
- Being motivated and committed in your work
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required)
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Working hours 40h/week Monday - Friday 9-18:00
- Permanent contract with 6 months of probation
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation
- Professional development and clear career path
- Training & development opportunities
- Competitive salary & relocation allowance and assistance*
- Free fruit, coffee, tea and water and a lot more!
*Only applies to candidates relocating from outside of Portugal
Hi, I'm Lola from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 932 719 470 or reach me via LinkedIn.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities